Red live worm find in plant roots?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DjBootleg

Aquarium Advice Freak
Was salvaging a plant and found this in the roots? It's still alive!

Attachments

• image-2020072960.jpg
    image-2020072960.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 96
I find things all the time in plant roots:) I even have a couple of whst look like baby earthworms in one if my tanks. Idk what they actually are because they have been fully submerged for months now and they are still fine..... Lol also found a family of scuds living in one of my filters today, have absolutely no idea where they came from!!!!! It's funny what you find in your tanks sometimes:)

I find things all the time in plant roots:) I even have a couple of whst look like baby earthworms in one if my tanks. Idk what they actually are because they have been fully submerged for months now and they are still fine..... Lol also found a family of scuds living in one of my filters today, have absolutely no idea where they came from!!!!! It's funny what you find in your tanks sometimes:)

After doing some research I guess it's "Tubifex Worms". Happens sometimes I guess lol. It's not really dangerous unless the fish eat em' it may cause an infection.

I freaked out lol...

Back
Top Bottom