Red Sea Max 130 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and sort of funny i freaked out today because one of my shrimp molted and i thouhgt it was dead lol

the split anemone is doing good i sold one half
I havent really got the new coral yet it is a local reefer that has a store but is at a frag meet in tenesee right now so when he gets back i will tell you

Okay got a frag of candycane a green ricordea mushroom i really cool neon green brain looks like a electric brain but isnt round and a frag of orange monti cap

Well huge tank crash today my flame angel sun coral and my candy canes are dead lost over $200+ But thank god the only expensive things that died are the flame and the sun coral

buying a space monster polyp got a deal only $60 instead of $100+
Also i have decided to take out all my live rock and replace it with nano rock i will keep some but not all of it. Still dont have my brain though yet :(

why? it's the same thing as you have. just take out a few pieces of rock if you need room. you don't need to buy new rock.

Lol good idea idreaminsaltwater i tried it to day and am very pleased with the look. I will have to update you guys with pics. Yep now i am glad i just spent 10 minutes instead of $200

okay iv made a newbie mistake........ but not with the tank with smashing the rocks. I finished smashing all the ones i want smashed to day but here it is the mistake didnt do it outside so now i have lit tiny rock bits all over my room not i just have to found the structure i like. dont worry though i am filling my camera with pics :D

Here is a pic of the mess I made and what my rocks look like minimized lol

Attachments

• image-1474054187.jpg
    image-1474054187.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image-335103069.jpg
    image-335103069.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 133
Back
Top Bottom