Red Zebra's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, but just wait till the male's fins turn into a light blue thats when it gets really nice.

I can't wait I got 2 f and 1 m !!! Can't wait till they start breeding !!! You have zebras ??

i have a cobalt and a red zebra. im still waiting on my females to get in though :nono:

Ohh I was gonna say if you were in new jersey I could of sent u to my guy and second is your cobalt blue aggressive !?

not yet... im very worried about that two zebra clashing is not good but thank fully my rz is big enough not to be challenged.

I have yellow labs, acei, blue dolphin and mature fire fish and mature red empress female and a baby frontosa you think that blue zebra would go or should I just stick to the red one haha

i'd just make sure the male red or blue depending on which one you want to be alpha is significantly bigger so he can reinforce his dominance... even then i'm not sure lol. oh ya i have an acei that i might be getting rid of if you can spare another i would love to ship him/she to you. im not sure on gender.

How big ?? And it would be nice If you could vent an let me know the gender ?? And also you'll ship it !??

ya i might need some help on shipping depending on how much. i might be able to keep him and if so i will but you would be option 2.

Ok well before you can I wil need th size, picture, and gender plz cuz I can't have another male

i here you, it is about 2-3 inches ill post a pic and vent a lil later im out of the house right now

Ohh no problem I was just saying others what I need to know ya know how it is !! You live in Colorado ??

That's a long way idk that might be pretty pricy but I still take it of its a female ha

Back
Top Bottom