redsea's 125g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dosed my tank with amphipods, copepods and rotifers. It's a food chain.

Can the pod just live off of live rock, or do they need something else? Also, do you know which kind of pods I should buy (in the link above). Thanks!

UPDATE

Everything is going well in the tank. :-D Everybody is out and happy. If you guys are wondering why my Clown's fins are tattered, its because of my Triggerfish (when I still had him). I like my lights, they are nice and bright. I hope that I have quick coral growth! :)

If I do a 90-95% water change on my 55g (temporary QT), will that mess up the cycle? I didn't think so because most of the bacteria is on surfaces, but I figured I would run in by you guys. :)

I think that is all. Thanks for following. :-D

I didn't use either of these. I bought from a local pod breeder. So I can't really tell you which is best from those products.

Woohoo, I have my fish/corals ordered. :)

1. Scopas Tang
2. Linsepot Flasher Wrasse
3. McCosker's flasher Wrasse
4. Lawnmower Blenny
5. Mushrooms Assorted
6. Toadstool

Yay, I am so excited. They are coming Tuesday! :)

Excellent! cant' wait to see the new fishies! The scopas is a cool fish, I would have liked one myself! lol

AHhh I'm not sure if I will stock more tangs when I go bigger. I'd like a purple tang or maybe a clown tang if push came to shove. lol I really like the tangs I have now, three is a nice number. at least for me. ;-)

Yeah, all of yours get along, and it is a good combination, so I can definitely see why you wouldn't want to change it. :)

redsea said:
woohoo, i have my fish/corals ordered. :)

1. Scopas tang
2. Linsepot flasher wrasse
3. Mccosker's flasher wrasse
4. Lawnmower blenny
5. Mushrooms assorted
6. Toadstool

yay, i am so excited. They are coming tuesday! :)

the pods!!!

redsea said:
Woohoo, I have my fish/corals ordered. :)

1. Scopas Tang
2. Linsepot Flasher Wrasse
3. McCosker's flasher Wrasse
4. Lawnmower Blenny
5. Mushrooms Assorted
6. Toadstool

Yay, I am so excited. They are coming Tuesday! :)

Ummm .... I don't see pods on here!

Is it possible that the Linespot Wrasse I ordered could end up being a female? It didn't say anything about genders when ordering. Thanks.

OK!

Everything came from LA and is alive!
My only concern is with the wrasses, as I was pouring them into the acclimation buckets, I think they hit the bottom. :( Not with much force, but I think they will be ok. :)
I am currently acclimating now. :)

Pictures will come later. :)

Back
Top Bottom