Redtail catfish 17"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A tall tank for Discus is better. And I have a long list of fish in there lol 8 Pentazonas, 4 long fin albino plecos, 1 golden nugget, 4 clown loaches, 9 panda Cory cats, 13 Discus, 1 brichardi catfish, 1 red dot goby, 2 rummy nose, 2 red clawed shrimp I think that's all of them lol

I to can watch them for hours lol the are always on they've unless the lights are out then they sleep.

That's a lot of fish! LOL! But they are fun to watch! I'll remember to look for a tall tank at my lfs so I can start thinking of a discus tank.

Good luck you might want to try Craig's list you will save a ton of money because you can find a tank with a pump and everything for half the price

Yeah if u are interested they are still young. Only about 2 1/2 to 3 in when I got them about 2 month ago they were 1- 1 1/2 in they eat good. And anything. Don't really want to get rid of then but they are in my breeder tank right now because they got really aggressive with my Oscar s and JDs. So they need to go so I can keep breeding my feeders. I'm asking 15 each or trade.

I gotta pass man that's to far to drive my truck for some fish I don't need thanks for the offer though

Back
Top Bottom