Reef Equipment Upgrade leads to Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urville

Aquarium Advice Freak
Selling some equipment due to a vast upgrade in tank size.

Dual 175watt Mogul MH Retro Kit
Catalina Retro Kit. 3 months old. Includes entire kit. Ballast, quick disconnect cords, mogul bases with attached reflectors, and ReefGrow 10k Lights. System used for 3 months, 10k bulbs for 2.5 months. Also includes 2 week old ReefLux 12k bulbs. Pictured are the reeflux's the 10ks are in the reeflux containers. Asking $275, I'd rather not seperate the bulbs if i dont have to. I used the flash, they are bright as all get out.

lights.jpg
ballast.jpg
containers.jpg

175.jpg

Turboflotor T1000 skimmer
Ocean Runner 2700/2500 Pump

3 months old. No downtubes or filter boxes for the returning skimmed water as some of the kits come. Other wise everything present in working condition. Skimmer, cup, cup lid, return adjustment knobs, skimmer to pump connections, feed tube, Ocean runner 2700 NW pump. Will seperate if needed. $140 together. Pump only Asking $70, Skimmer only Asking $70

2 Rena Cal Top Light Excel Heaters 200 watt
1 month old. $11 each

Some have asked so...The skimmer is complete. Some of the models they sell now come with a box that attaches to the outflow for prefiltering. This model never included that box. Otherwise it's in perfect condition, just to small for my new tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom