Rex grigg reactor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betta Platy Addict

Aquarium Advice Freak
I hate the brand I bought bc of micro bubbles.

Anyone willing to build and ship a Rex grigg reactor for me????? What would you charge including shipping to 27407?

TIA

No way! I am NOT handy and I have a 1 and a 3 year old. I am also a FT graduate student. By the time I pay for a sitter to go to the store and assemble it, I would break even or pay just a little extra. It's not worth time away from my kids or school :)

img_2642735_0_f7891547f29199ac39ad382821823e36.jpg

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
Oooooohhhhhh.......

Did it shoot out micro bubbles at all?

It's a rena xp3, so 16mm/21mm aka 5/8"/3/4" inner/outer diameter

I ran it on the inflow line and never had any micro bubbles... I did see a slight decrease in flow though, but that could be because I had it on the inflow. It's currently setup for 1/2" line, but the barb fittings just unscrew and can be changed to 5/8".

Ok, thx. Why did you stop using it?

Because of the flow decrease. I couldn't run it on the outflow because I already had an inline heater as well. My filter wasn't strong enough to use both. It worked well though, and I could probably use it now as I don't need as much flow anymore, I'll ship it to you if you want, I like my fancy glass diffuser... ;)

Back
Top Bottom