ROAK ~ common & fancy guppy FREE ~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

addicted2fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 10 gallon that I had some fancy guppys in, and a few common guppy got in there, now I have a mixture. I want to set rid of these so I can make this tank a nice shrimp , planted tank. so if you want these fish . thier are p[robally 40-50 guppy in thier including adults-to fry. I will ship them ALL in a kordon breather bag with a lot of water and a nice portion of moss. this is just a nice thing to do , I dont want these fish anymore, and I am sure someone can enjoy them . I am just asking shipping . It will be 15.00 shipped because of the amount of water I will have to use 2-3 kordon bags, and it will be stryo lined, no heat paks.
I will condition the fish the 2 days before shipping and thier are atleast 30 fry so they shoudl make it fine to almost any destination in the us. please PM with your questions/concerns .

FREE 40-50 guppy mix ~ 15.00 SHIPPED ~~~ 1st come , 1st serve !!

ROAK = ( Random Act Of Kindness )

have a great week !! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am placing this here on this forum s 1st, I will wait a few days then post it on my other forums. please pm if you want these healthy breeding nice fish .

Ill add 20 to her order if you are interested? Blue and orange halfbacks and moscows?

your the 1st to reply , buy NO, I do not do paypal . IF you can send me a USPS money order , or a V-day card with surprize ~~ *(LOL) they are yours' .
let me know ~ thanxs ~~~~

I'll take them.

Paypal?

pending payment ~~~
to everyone esle ~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will have some adult molly up next, I do want a little' for them, not much ....... shoot me a pm for ANY molly you want .

and ofcorse my endlers are super cheap 25 fish for 25.00 shipped !!!

YOUR THE WINNER OF THIS ROAK !!! ~~~ just shoot me the shipping payment and if you can get it here by sat, the I can ship them sat . and they will be at your door on monday !!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ congradulations !!!! ~~~~~~

Back
Top Bottom