Rose BTA update. (with a pic)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
A couple of months ago my rose BTA was injured by a huge bearded fireworm. I did not htink it was going to make it. I am happy to report it is going great. It is expanded again, has great color and is hosting my pair of percs again. Good news! Just thought I would share.

Attachments

• uploadable_pics_014_585x438.jpg
    uploadable_pics_014_585x438.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 94
great pic!!!! Wish my percs oops perc. would go to my rbta. They nuzzled the first day or so but nothing since. Congrats on the nice recovery!!! beautiful amenone.

Lando,
That is absolutely gorgeous! Just went to your profile, and saw that you have Coralife 4x65s (I just bought some as well). So, that is enough light to support all of the corals (and a maxima clam!)?

Do you just have a "wet-thumb" or is it pretty standard that those corals would do well with that lighting?

I would love to do something similar, once my tank matures (though I guess I need water in the tank, before it can do anything...).

Thanks for sharing.
David

Thanks everyone! I am so happy it pulled through.
David, I currently just have the 4x65watts of CF lighting. You can keep just about any type of softie and LPS under this lighting. Some SPS corals and clams as well but you do need tobe selective. I have plans of upgrading to MH sometime in July. Water parameters play a large role in the sucess of many corals, as well as lighting. I just keep water...the fish and corals keep themselves.

how long have you had it for? How long did it take to recover from the worm?
I have had this one for about a year and a half. I would say a couple months recovery time.

Back
Top Bottom