Sad week, but new 15 gallon column build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few omega one pellets twice a day. I can't tell if its poop or food. Picture coming soon.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394338200.285471.jpg

Exchanged the firefish for a peppermint shrimp. Have a few snails and crabs.

New powerhead is a korelia 240. Oh and this was right before I did a wc. I'm tired of having to clean the sand constantly.

Great success story! Haha glad that almost everything made it through.

Me too!!! I was very nervous!!!! I was more afraid of losing my daughters clam "Cleo" more than anything!! She would have been heartbroken!!! Everything is fully open today and looking great!!

Now..... What cool inverts would u guys add? All I have is a few snails and hermits.....and I will be borrowing my brothers sea hare to eat the bryopsis, but he will go back when it's gone...... I would really like a star, but not sure the tank is big enough.... And if something would eat some pods that would be great too!!! My tank looks like it has a massive case of lice!!!

Pom Poms are cool. Fire Shrimp? Some pin cushion urchins are beautiful. Most stars aren't reef safe... And they don't really do well in aquariums IME.

It's been set up since Early August- late July and the lighting is a t-5

Pom Poms are cool. Fire Shrimp? Some pin cushion urchins are beautiful. Most stars aren't reef safe... And they don't really do well in aquariums IME.

Will the pin cushion knock over corals/ rock?? I don't really have room for it to know my tower down!! Lol

Will the pin cushion knock over corals/ rock?? I don't really have room for it to know my tower down!! Lol

Urchins are little bulldozers and will move anything in there way
Edit: I meant frags / poorly glued corals, I doubt they would knock over the rock work if it's stable

It's the one that came with the tank. I used it because I was doing a fowlr. In the next few moths I'm going to upgrade all of the equipment. Thanks.

I'm using a 175 watt hanging led fixture..... I keep it turned below 50% though because it is very bright!!

Back
Top Bottom