Sand Cleaner Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm greatly enjoying seeing people like us Daytoners that have sick senses of humor. I will be going to get a siphon, but I will not use my mouth. That gives a whole new meaning to the term "potty-mouth".

I dont deny that there are less icky ways... It works for me though and its how I taught my self to make sure my fishys tanks are clean, my husband gives me a hard time occasionally but Ive pretty much got it down to were I never have to worry about tank water in my mouth. - and fwiw my putting this out there was for the sake of fish not living in there poo!:lol:

Well, it's still funny. I'll still in a friendly way make fun of it. As I'm sure people will find out at some point, if I make fun of something someone says, I like them. I'm getting a siphon tomorrow since Walmart only has the siphon and gravel vacuum, which is just a pain for me, and it's almost 10 bucks for that which half I don't need. I would like to get another snail at the same time, it's just which one. I'm not limited to darker, dull ones now that I don't have a betta that hates anything bright. I have more choices for fun, and in a 10, I could even go up to 4 snails, but I'll keep it at two for a while. This will be a fun tank. Super fun tank. With rainbows of critters.

I could only find a mini gravel vacuum, so I got that one instead of the 10 gallon sized since I no longer have gravel. I will be cleaning up later on this evening since I also got a plant to use up the product of the poop I don't get and I got another snail just because I like them.

Back
Top Bottom