scored a 55g for free!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StuG

Aquarium Advice Freak
So a friend of mine was round at my house today looking at some work I need done, and saw my 10g sitting in the office.
He asked me if I would like another tank.
Now my wife had been out to lunch with his wife a couple of weeks ago and she had mentioned he might be trying to get rid of one.
So I said "sure, I'd be happy to take it off your hands".
Well, it turns out it's a 55g, with a nice stand, plants, rock, and driftwood. Plus he said he still has some prime, etc. left over that he's never used.
Basically, all I need to do is add fish.
He was pretty into fish for a while, but just doesn't have the time for them any more. So apparently I'm doing him (and his wife) a huge favor by taking it.
So I guess I'll be starting to look for advice on fish to fill up a 55g tank soon!
The best part is, I knew at some point down the road I would need to rehouse my Glofish once they got some size on them. I guess that little dilemma has been solved.

ok i was given a 225 gallon tank from my employer. the tank is drilled and i have no clue on hot to begin to plumb this or what to do with it since all of my other tanks were never drilled PLEASE HELP.

That pretty good, i wouldn't mind a 55G for nothing.
Andrerusso; it may be a better idea for you to make your own thread instead of using someone elses when looking for help.

Back
Top Bottom