Scratches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, it DOES look like a lot of work.

deeni0z, I have scratches and scuffs all over my little minibow's acrylic front- how do I get those out?

jeez. 8O I've only got a 29 gallon. I'd rather buy a whole new tank before I put that kind of work into a few scratches.

Thanks for the site Casimir. 0X

In that link, they did the inside of the tank. First and foremost, that should not be attemped with fish in the tank! Not sure why they decided to do that, they should be lucky the fish lived...

I've only got a 29 gallon. I'd rather buy a whole new tank before I put that kind of work into a few scratches.

I scratched my 10g tank a few days ago when cleaning it. I can barely see the scratch, but I can not get over the fact that it is there. When I move in a few weeks, I am going to buy another 10g tank to replace it. Then I will have, umm, three 10g tanks, two with nothing in them. Good thing they are dirt cheap :)

Anyway, glass refinishing is typically only done on large tank where using elbow grease is much better than dropping a few hundred $$$ on another tank.

Back
Top Bottom