sea horse tank set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nimo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 30 gallon long tank that is currently not in use. I was wondering if I could get some help on possibly setting it up as a sea horse tank. If this particular tank wont do I also have a 29 tall a 20 tall and a 55 that could be used for this. I like the foot print of my 30 long so want I want to use this one if possible. I havent done alot of research yet but will be over the next month or so bacause I want to do it right. Just looking for ideas and any advice would be greatly appriciated.

This is the tank I plan to use. It has seasoned live sand. Was in another tank for over a year.. I used a bio wheel emporer to make a hob refugium where I added alot of live rock rubble that I took from 2 different sumps that is cured. I cant remember the rating for the power head but its small. The lights will be changed over to LEDs as soon as I get the stuff to make a bracket for them. I plan on ordering live seaweed but used decorations I already had just to decorate for now.
I also plan to get a small heater that can go in the hob fuge before any ponies are added.
ForumRunner_20131204_073758.jpg

Back
Top Bottom