SeanMonster's 90g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anytime Sean! I hope your kole tang recovers! How does a powerhead get reverse flow? Guess I gotta look out for mine to do that as well lol

Anytime Sean! I hope your kole tang recovers! How does a powerhead get reverse flow? Guess I gotta look out for mine to do that as well lol

It happened when I shut it off during the PWC and then plugged it back in it was spinning backwards and I didn't notice. First time I've ever had it happen before so I don't think it's common.

It happened when I shut it off during the PWC and then plugged it back in it was spinning backwards and I didn't notice. First time I've ever had it happen before so I don't think it's common.

Ahh gotcha, well I heard someone else on this site have an anemone get sucked onto a powerhead so I figured id ask.

Kole Tang didn't make it. Pulled him out this afternoon. May get another fish (probably not a Tang) but want to wait and make sure everyone else is ok.

Since he Kole Tang is gone, and he liked nipping my SPS (particularly my Blue Hydno), I went out and got a Fuzzy Green Hydno today.

Both blues and actinics.

Attachments

• image-2702799491.jpg
    image-2702799491.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 140
  • image-814195040.jpg
    image-814195040.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 156
Picked up a Purple Cap today since I seem to have really good luck with them. Also got a Starfish. This one was not wearing boxers on Nickelodeon, so I picked him up.

Attachments

• image-2109511928.jpg
    image-2109511928.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 161
  • image-857026603.jpg
    image-857026603.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 146
Nice cap! I wish mine had that much purple to it. Seems like mine is more purple in the middle then anything. But then again I also have a 10" round colony haha

Nice cap! I wish mine had that much purple to it. Seems like mine is more purple in the middle then anything. But then again I also have a 10" round colony haha

Yeah, it's weird. My pink cap has developed a lot of green in the middle of it.

Very nice. Now that I got the trouble fish out, I'm rebuilding my reef.

Back
Top Bottom