seattle area lfs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I get it home ill let you know whats in it. Or I could text you on your phone if you can get texts. just PM me your number.

So ive been re-boiling my driftwood for a couple hrs now changing the water every 25-35 min still plenty of tannin i think my problem was i didnt change water last night i just topped off the water when it went down water isnt dark brown starting to go lighter yellow each time

The breeder I told you guys about sells white and black sand for pretty cheap, I think like $5 for 10lbs. Not sure if you guys are interested just figured I tell you.

Lindsay1718 said:
The breeder I told you guys about sells white and black sand for pretty cheap, I think like $5 for 10lbs. Not sure if you guys are interested just figured I tell you.

Good to know ill keep that in mind thank you

Its getting there did another water change with my boiling before this its getting lighter only one put of the three pieces of driftwood floats after this next bit ill remove the two and set in unboiling to soak and cool down to see how much they leech after that and ill keep boiling the floater for bit then soak that as well

I completely forgot i made some money a couple weekends ago and got paid today was able to pick up a zebra snail 3 black phantom tetras they were out of neons unfortunately will get more when i can pics soon

looks good so how many fish now for you? Watch it thought don't want your ammonia levels going up from food and fish waste. I like the new fish, I haven't done much with snails tho.

vaquero said:
looks good so how many fish now for you? Watch it thought don't want your ammonia levels going up from food and fish waste. I like the new fish, I haven't done much with snails tho.

6 fish one snail ill be keeping twice a week wc and keep an eye on the levels on my next paycheck im getting the api master kit which means next weekend

6 fish one snail ill be keeping twice a week wc and keep an eye on the levels on my next paycheck im getting the api master kit which means next weekend

I want the master kit as well but it is so high in price. $32 bucks at Petsmart! Well we put the three Angels into the other tank. We'll see how they do.:fish1:

vaquero said:
I want the master kit as well but it is so high in price. $32 bucks at Petsmart! Well we put the three Angels into the other tank. We'll see how they do.:fish1:

Yah i saw its bout the same at petco might be cheaper online ill have to look fingers crossed hope all goes well

vaquero said:

How are your angels doing in their new tank

vaquero said:

Thank you my neons are schooling with them now and the snail is crusieing the tank added the driftwood too everything seems good will check on it in the morning

Back
Top Bottom