Selling Filters / Driftwood etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottw68TN

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have quite a few peices of driftwood for sale on ebay and even more not on there.
I have 10- 330 penguin filters for sale. 29.95 apeice w/ media and biowheel. and 1 125 penguin filter 19.00.
I also have Java Moss / air line
Soon to have Wet Dry filters, caves rocks etc. for african cichlid tanks (raises ph). Black sand 0.50 per lb. (still trying to work a decent shipping price)

:arrow: Ebay items for sale:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...id=scottwtn&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

bleached rinsed soaked salted soaked sun dried! about 3 months of treating. Should still be done again prior to putting in a tank.

I also have:
1 100 gpm Marineland Peng. Mini bio-wheel for sale (Regent label converted)
1 170 gpm Marineland Penguin bio-wheel for sale
9 330 gpm Marineland Penguin bio-wheel for sale

yeah I am interested :) - I am setting up a new 45 gallon brackish tank, and will be putting in java ferns, to make the sole GSP happy when I get him :mrgreen: Is there anyting I would have to do with the driftwod before I would put it into the tank?

soak it in salt water for a week changing water everyother day. I will send a pound of salt along with it. Im not at home but will post the pictures of the wood and the dimensions tonight or tom.

nice.. hmm.. they are huge! They look great to put on some java ferns on though, anything a bit smaller? I wanted to put two pieces in a 45 gallon tall (36 inches across and 12 inches deep). Also what are the prices? Thanks!

Scott I'm interested too. But I need some huge pieces of driftwood. Can you PM me with what you have and of course, the pricing?

Back
Top Bottom