selling mts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel.Zero

Aquarium Advice Activist
15 snails for 3.00 shipping is 6.00 and every set after 1st adds 1 dollar to shipping let me know i have over 1000

Do you still have any? I can't find any locally and 9$ isn't going to make me or break me. Maybe you'll be nice and charge me 7$ for 15 including shipping since nobody else is biting:eyes:

Speaking as someone who gives lotsa stuff away, and sells some too-

Why begrudge someone three dollars? It's a pain to round up those snails, pack them up and get them to the PO, not to mention dealing with PMs, getting addresses etc.

It'd be nice, in fact, to give such a seller a few extra bucks for their trouble.

Speaking as someone who gives lotsa stuff away, and sells some too-

Why begrudge someone three dollars? It's a pain to round up those snails, pack them up and get them to the PO, not to mention dealing with PMs, getting addresses etc.

It'd be nice, in fact, to give such a seller a few extra bucks for their trouble.

Agreed, but I don't want to be taken advantage of either if most people give them away (according to the other poster). Since CatatonicBug showed some interest I am willing to pay the initial offer. :D

Back
Top Bottom