For Sale: Selling my Red Cherry Shrimp colony!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixkiller

Aquarium Advice Addict
ALL SHRIMP ARE SOLD. DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR AVAILABILITY. Thanks!

Hey guys!

In an incredible turn of events, I am going to sell my whole RCS colony and start afresh with new types of shrimp, preferably Blue Neos and S grade CRS.

I do not know how many I have at the moment, but just to be safe, I'll say I only have 1 package of 20 RCS available. These will be juvies to subadults, if I have enough for a second and possibly third package, I will have full adults. I won't ship adults because they tend to not do so hot in shipping. These shrimp are in 8.0 pH, so they are very adaptable. I do not know the GH/KH, but if you acclimate them correctly, they will do fine in most any GH/KH. I feed them various Jake's Om Nom Nom foods and Fluval Shrimp Granules

They are a nice red and healthy, but there maybe some dull colored ones that I didn't cull. This tank does have snails/snail eggs!

I advise you not to buy until I get some pics up. But if you are just so eager you can't wait, feel free to immediately ask.

Price: These 20 shrimp (Plus extra in case of a few DOAs) for $20 shipped with styrofoam-lined box with newspaper and packing peanuts. I don't have Kordon Breather Bags, these will be shipped double-bagged in an everyday fish bag. I will include a small plant for them to hang onto during shipping. Priority shipping only. I will only ship to the continental U.S!!!

This particular package will be shipped (Should anyone want it) on Saturday (In two days)

DOA Policy: IMPORTANT: I explicitly ask for a clear photo of any DOA in an unopened bag within 2 hours of delivery attempt. I will refund the cost of the shrimp only. Keep in mind that I included extras to make up for a few DOA. Please only claim DOA if there is a large amount of the shrimp dead. Thanks!

I cannot hold the shrimp if someone else comes forward with the money! I am trying to get rid of these guys, so first come first serve.

Don't forget a review on your buying experience!

I will upload photos and update how many shrimp packages I can get out soon.

Got questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, or an order? PM me! Always happy to help! Due to an acute case of AA addiction, I reply quite quickly to PMs too.

Thank you, have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom