Seriously need assistance!!! CLR USED IN AQUARIUM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Decided to go with another safety rinse and scrub down with water to ease my anxiety!! Thanks for all the awesome post, this is really a great community!! :D

P.S Thanks for that link Fish wrangler sucks to wait to plop some fish in but sounds worth it. Like I said I'm definitely a rookie so every bit of advice helps me greatly, especially one from such an amazing website! :thanks:

Was just thinking if I spent all this time scrubbing and rinsing still not done yet.... Is using the same filter cartridge even if I rinsed it going to still have traces of the CLR in the carbon assuming there was any to begin with? Do I need to get a new one? :fish2:

Stuck in heater and put it up to around 30-40C every 1day change the water, remember use tap water because you hear the atoms of the water that cycle all the impurities for the water pipes, after week all traces should be gone

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well finally done!! :cool: Got the filter running with no cartridge to push around the dechlorinator any advice on if the cartridge is garbage would be much appreciated thanks for putting up with me!! :ROFLMAO: :thanks:

Carbon does not release stuff so no worries there.
The cartridge should be fine.

Thanks Coralbandit I will toss it back in. Earlier you mentioned fish in cycling methods do you have any you recommend? :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom