Setting up a new planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fryer

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm looking to set up a new planted tank for my betta the tank is an aqua one nano 30 (22 litre) leds looking for help from scratch like substrate I know I'll be having bog wood with Anubis but looking for a dark substrate also wouldn't mind some small plants in the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently using just black gravel and mine is doing pretty well. I was looking at Caribsea Flora Max Planted Aquarium Substrate which comes in black. Maybe that would work better.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not sure if that's in the UK or not will have to have a look got a few weeks before the tank will be fully running getting a list of things I need and like the look of first

Good luck fryer and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not sure if that's in the UK or not will have to have a look got a few weeks before the tank will be fully running getting a list of things I need and like the look of first

You could also try the Flourite black sand, I'm not sure if you need to soak it before you put it in. Do you have an idea on what lighting you'd like to have on it?

It's got led ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441890591.081096.jpg 8W I think

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom