Shaking my head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CameronCade

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just bought a 55 gallon stand for my tank from this guy off of Craigslist. I asked why he was selling his stuff and he said his fish kept dying and it was just a money pit. He went on to say he had pacus cichlids gouramis and a lot more. Also 3 oscars all in a 55 gallon! He said he had around 100 fish I didn't say anything because I could tell he wasn't very bright but I wish people would read more into the hobby before diving head first.

um wow. it's hard to believe people can be that dumb sometimes. i know not everyone is anal retentive like me (i put in around 150 hours of research before even buying my first tank!) but that's ridiculous. at least you got a good deal on a tank!

um wow. it's hard to believe people can be that dumb sometimes. i know not everyone is anal retentive like me (i put in around 150 hours of research before even buying my first tank!) but that's ridiculous. at least you got a good deal on a tank!

Good for you. They should make you research before owning a tank. And btw all I bought was the stand

Back
Top Bottom