Show fish for a 10 gallon tank. Suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yuck. Well if anybody lives in western NY or northern PA and wants a beautiful and healthy puffer fish, let me know.

you know you could post on the reginal boards, and quite possibly find a suitable home for him, of kijiji, or craigs list :)

As I said that, I thought to post a want to sell for her. Lol idk if I'd ever do craigslist.. But ill consider it.

Anybody who can house it better than I can can take it

Sadly she will go through a terribly painful process called stunting. If you care about her, I'd strongly suggest you try to find her a new home. Ask your local lfs for help rehoming her and put a an ad on craigslist.

I'm working on it siva. I don't want people to get the impression i don't care.

I'm not trying to be harsh. I can get a little passionate about big fish in small tanks. :rolleyes:

I have a great mom and pop lfs that would be able to help me in this type of situation. If you can find a place like that, that is where I would start (assuming you don't personally know someone with a big brackish tank). ;)

None of my friends or family do, so that's why I'm starting to branch out now :). No I really appreciate that you care. I just want people to know i care too and that I made my first and last fish mistake before I found AA! I know I wouldn't have made the mistake if I was on here when I bought her.

By the way, where in the US do you live? I'm willing to drive a few hours to find a good store..

Nobody lives remotely near Western NY lol. Oh well :/

I'm working on it siva. I don't want people to get the impression i don't care.

Maybe Siva didnt read every reply to the post but to me its obvious you do care and your even offering someone thats capable to take her from you, when I know you'de love to keep her if you could make it possible to get a big enough tank, Good job! I know you can find a great owner for your puffer, did you go to the regional forums here and check put a add out for people in your area?

Well thanks Tasha. I think siva understands my situation. How do I access the regional board? I'm doing all this from my app in my iPad

Well thanks Tasha. I think siva understands my situation. How do I access the regional board? I'm doing all this from my app in my iPad

if you go to the main list of forum pages, the first section in "community" the next is "general" ....freshwater, etc..

its in the general at the bottom, you choose the country you live in, etc... hth.

Cool! I put a request out. And I've got an add in the classifieds. These are a few pics of Puff Sandy

New England is part of the u.s. :) it's the original 13 states. I'm in new York state.

She's so cute isn't she? :) she's really sassy lol

Amazingly cute. I want one someday, but right now isn't the time for one. Sadly. I love how they smile.

Oh jeez! It probably wouldn't be worth the shipping then huh?

Back
Top Bottom