Show off your best fish pictures!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice shots peacelizard! What kinda phone are you using PassengerTN? Those are sone clear cell shots!

HTC One M9. It has like a 20.5MP camera, records 4K video and a bunch of crap I don't know how to use yet. I'd like to find or rig up a tripod for it. I honestly think it'll shoot pics as well as my old Nikon D50 with a little practice.

Jesse

My Bolivian Ram

cbbabfb0ec30a3b32013704f2c22e4ea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HTC One M9. It has like a 20.5MP camera, records 4K video and a bunch of crap I don't know how to use yet. I'd like to find or rig up a tripod for it. I honestly think it'll shoot pics as well as my old Nikon D50 with a little practice.

Jesse
Galaxy S6 Edge

Not a huge fan of the phone, but as you said: surprisingly great pictures

VERY NICE!:rolleyes:
I know a few jelly keepers!!!!:nono:
Very colorful and healthy looking Bolivian.(y)

I may even see a vent??
Does this fish have a mate??
Thanks! I think I just happened to catch her in the perfect lighting. There is 2 males in with her, but she has yet to pair with either of them....I'm hoping someday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jesse

Very nice.

Blue turquoise discus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1451170008009.jpg
    1451170008009.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 107
My betta, Midnight

Attachments

• 1451170944541.jpg
    1451170944541.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 1451170983644.jpg
    1451170983644.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 121
Hey finn, is midnight in with ur discus?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

He is but I know he may be aggressive and I have been watching him but he has shown no aggression toward the discus since I bought them two weeks ago. I would put him another tank but...I'm out of tanks. Also I don't think he has a chance of doing anything in a few months as he is starting to go blind.

I ask cos I really want a betta but I have 4 tanks goin at the moment, the missus won't let me start another 1 so Ive been thinking bout putting 1 in with my discus

Test it out at first. If it shows aggression take it back. What other tanks do you have? I may be able to help find a tank for a betta as I have kept bettas in multiple tanks over the years (except cichlids, that would be really bad).

Test it out at first. If it shows aggression take it back. What other tanks do you have? I may be able to help find a tank for a betta as I have kept bettas in multiple tanks over the years (except cichlids, that would be really bad).

Discus are cichlids lol

Caleb

Other than the big 1 I've got a 90 ltr Sth American community with a GBR, a 40 ltr albino cory breeder and a small fry tank

Other than the big 1 I've got a 90 ltr Sth American community with a GBR, a 40 ltr albino cory breeder and a small fry tank

I've kept them with gbr and in my case they did well since they occupy different areas but I think the discus tank would be your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom