Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the meanest Bettas I had was a female. Sorry about the loss.:(

Yeah, my last sorority ended in flames due to one psycho female. So I guess the good thing is the psychos didn't take anyone else down with them this time. Shame, though, that crowntail was gorgeous.

Did your lfs just get yours in or any extras?

A few extra veils, but all I have to do is let her know and she will get more in for me. I can have whatever I need, fish or supply, in the store waiting for me by the Friday after I ask for it as long as it is in stock for her to order. I loooove my LFS. For now I'm going to let these four settle in, though. Might add a couple in a month or two, since the remaining ones are the tiny ones. I can grow another tiny one out until its similar size, but I can't really shrink a fish.

Bad news !! My betta's tail got nipped real bad an i don't know what do do!!! Please help

image-747192836.jpg

Attachments

• image-3337022173.jpg
    image-3337022173.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 116
If he is capable of swimming and is eating, just give time to time. They are genetically prepared to these kind of events.

Not sure if he's eating yet as I think it happened over night. He's still swimming around though. Ill keep u updates

I'm returning he culprit today :) currently have him in a breeder net

That's what I would do love my betta! Lots of clean water will help him i had the same happen to mine once my pearl gourami shredded him and he healed up great. Good luck :)

That's what I would do love my betta! Lots of clean water will help him i had the same happen to mine once my pearl gourami shredded him and he healed up great. Good luck :)

How long did it take him to heal?

Picked up another betta from Petco today. They had a wonderful selection and they were all beautiful !!! Here the lil guy is! :)

What are some names?

image-2410042657.jpg

Ill post a better pic later once he settles in and calms down :)

Picked up another betta from Petco today. They had a wonderful selection and they were all beautiful !!! Here the lil guy is! :)

What are some names?

Ill post a better pic later once he settles in and calms down :)

He is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom