Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Dis...

Sent from my E3 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1395487968419.jpg
    1395487968419.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 109
I was about to say the same thing. My vote is female, but without a clearer picture it's hard to be sure.

And the shop keeper said this boy is a giant beta..plz conform it...

Attachments

• 1395488635561.jpg
    1395488635561.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 109
Wait guys I all send a clear pics of all the 3 I bought.....

Got some clear pics...Plz say these are plakats or normal female...

Attachments

• 1395495192304.jpg
    1395495192304.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 1395495610324.jpg
    1395495610324.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 104
I bought Dis at a pet store he said its a giant is it true or not....am confused....size of it well grown female size....plz comment....

Attachments

• 1395495728148.jpg
    1395495728148.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 106
Wat ?...did is my own fish...I bought it yesterday only....and am not a copy cat or something else to copy others....plz help....

Wat ?...did is my own fish...I bought it yesterday only....and am not a copy cat or something else to copy others....plz help....

What J duff is saying is that if you make a new thread then your more likely to get a response.

Help - rescued betta :/

I rescued this betta from my dads tank which he purchased from a private couple. Any ideas on if i can help sort out them torn/destroyed beautiful fins of his?

:ermm:

Attachments

• IMG_20140324_203224_818.jpg
    IMG_20140324_203224_818.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 119
Warm, clean water should do the trick. Do you have a heater? It is important that he be kept at a consistent temperature. I would also do very frequent water changes. It should do wonders for your pretty fish!

My new guy

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1395793612666.jpg
    1395793612666.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 113
I rescued this betta from my dads tank which he purchased from a private couple. Any ideas on if i can help sort out them torn/destroyed beautiful fins of his?

:ermm:

That is one tough fish and pretty, poor guy, but now his life will be better.

Yes, warm clean water, frequent pwc and maybe some StressCoat, it has Aloe.

You may want to look into using Epsom Salts to help heal them. I have used it before and had good results. It needs to be pure magnesium sulfate, no additives.

And one OR the other, if not going with the
Epsom salts, I might use some aquarium salt. 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon would be fine for aquarium salt. Just keep it in the same concentration for awhile, for pwc and as it seems to be cleared up and healing you can go to a lower amount and reduce again the next pwc and reduce then end with regular treated water.

These would be best mixed into liquid concentrate with tank water (like after a pwc "clean" kind of tank water) or freshly treated water, and added gradually over the course of 2-3 days. Divided into portions and added maybe 3 times or 4 times over 2 days if you are going with a medium concentration.

He can grow back his fins nicely.

My new guy

Unique color and pattern, very pretty.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Congrats on the new additions!

That is one tough fish and pretty, poor guy, but now his life will be better.

Yes, warm clean water, frequent pwc and maybe some StressCoat, it has Aloe.

You may want to look into using Epsom Salts to help heal them. I have used it before and had good results. It needs to be pure magnesium sulfate, no additives.

And one OR the other, if not going with the
Epsom salts, I might use some aquarium salt. 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon would be fine for aquarium salt. Just keep it in the same concentration for awhile, for pwc and as it seems to be cleared up and healing you can go to a lower amount and reduce again the next pwc and reduce then end with regular treated water.

These would be best mixed into liquid concentrate with tank water (like after a pwc "clean" kind of tank water) or freshly treated water, and added gradually over the course of 2-3 days. Divided into portions and added maybe 3 times or 4 times over 2 days if you are going with a medium concentration.

He can grow back his fins nicely.

Congrats on the new additions!

much appreciated, so frustrating... :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom