Show off your betta tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah he must love it. Yeah it's probably not wise then for other fish.

I did experiment with my betta when I first got him with my community. He just flared and shimmied his way around the tank scary everything so I scooped him back up.

My first betta did the same but my 2nd betta is so calm and lives happily with tetras. It's odd.

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

Yeah I've had to move him to my main tank at the moment as he had a bit of ich and I got it straight away and he should be good to go back to his tank in a week or two while I go get him a heater.

I've noticed the flow of water today is putting him off from disturbing tank mates and he's more keen on hiding. I did have him floating in a large net for 4 days. So far so good. :)

Almost bought a 10 gallon rimless yesterday for $10 but decided I couldn't spare the money... would have been the perfect betta tank :(

Almost bought a 10 gallon rimless yesterday for $10 but decided I couldn't spare the money... would have been the perfect betta tank :(

I almost bought another betta yesterday an awesome baby butterfly half moon for $12....then I remembered I don't have any more tanks....

10g for my 2 female bettas & 3 nerite snails.

Attachments

• 20150616_180847.jpg
    20150616_180847.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 67
Betta Tanks

Here are my two betta tanks currently up and running, first is a ten gallon low tech planted (looking a little rough thanks to an algae bloom) with Trevor, my double tail male, and the second is a 7.5 gallon bow front with silk plants that I just set up that is the home of Anthony, my veil tail. Both bettas were originally both in the 10 gallon (divided of course) but then the bow front tank was given to me for free and I decided to let Anthony live out the rest of his life there, since he is unfortunately starting to age after three and a half long years with me.

Attachments

• IMG_9969.jpg
    IMG_9969.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_9968.jpg
    IMG_9968.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom