Show off your snails!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some more of mine 1427650658299.jpg1427650676012.jpg1427650724603.jpg

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Great pics, yay!

The infamous Kevin here was named and is technically owned by my 18 year old daughter who is away at college....if your kids are young be forewarned that they never really grow up :rolleyes:

Thanks! and that is good to know! Yeah my kids are 4 and 8 so they are pretty excited about the snails and fish right now. My son is 8 and calls all four of the julii cories "Dave" and all 5 lemon tetra "Bob" after Despicable Me minions. My daughter who is 4 calls all 5 cherry barbs "Pickles". They haven't decided on names yet for the snails.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I love that top one, what kind is that?

It's a devil lava snail love this guy he's nearly 3yrs old. Thanks

It's a devil lava snail love this guy he's nearly 3yrs old. Thanks

Oh wow! That's fabulous! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to do some reading about that species. Yours looks really cool!

Thanks! and that is good to know! Yeah my kids are 4 and 8 so they are pretty excited about the snails and fish right now. My son is 8 and calls all four of the julii cories "Dave" and all 5 lemon tetra "Bob" after Despicable Me minions. My daughter who is 4 calls all 5 cherry barbs "Pickles". They haven't decided on names yet for the snails.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

That's adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here's one of my new additions I received today :) 1427818758826.jpg

That looks pretty big. I would have thought you'd have been sent small ones, lol!!! I am envious of your rabbit snails and their amazing colors. Your Lava snail is pretty awesome too!!!

He is big! I got a baby one for free as well.
I think I have a problem with snail's :rolleyes:

My 2 mystery snails should be here today....any tips on acclimating them?

My 2 mystery snails should be here today....any tips on acclimating them?

I just drip acclimated mine for like 30 mins. They may be shy at first. I had one not move for a week and thought surely he was dead, got home and he's racing across the glass.. They don't call them 'mystery' snails for nothing..

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I just drip acclimated mine for like 30 mins. They may be shy at first. I had one not move for a week and thought surely he was dead, got home and he's racing across the glass.. They don't call them 'mystery' snails for nothing..

Thank you so much, they just got here: plastic bag with a wet paper towel. They're pretty, I got a purple and a jade, just hope they adjust well.

Thank you so much, they just got here: plastic bag with a wet paper towel. They're pretty, I got a purple and a jade, just hope they adjust well.

Pictures once they are in! They sound gorgeous.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

+1 love seeing new snail's ;)

They are definitely alive, I'm so excited!!! :flowers:

img_3195874_0_6c197b83dd9c6726479dc7c002f3c2c6.jpg

Ooooo I love that purple one! I have one of similar color to the other.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom