Show quality betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattyfurg

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a delta tail female in my tank atm and I want to breed her with a male but I'm hoping to get a show quality half moon (perfect D shape)
So I can get offspring for further show breeding
(She has a very short anal fin which I want to carry on)
What kind of fish would be most suitable to get closest to a half moon (eg overlapping or extra finnage stuff)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea but I'm interested in how this goes. Arent Bettas hard to breed?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I have no idea but I'm interested in how this goes. Arent Bettas hard to breed?

They're fairly easy to breed but it's hard to raise the fry I believe.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Have you bred them before? I say hard to breed because they have a lot of conditions to meet before its possible. And even the the male can really hurt the female.

But youre probably much more informed on the topic than i am, so your judgement trumps mine.

Have you bred them before? I say hard to breed because they have a lot of conditions to meet before its possible. And even the the male can really hurt the female.

But youre probably much more informed on the topic than i am, so your judgement trumps mine.

No, that's just what I've heard from someone I know that has bred them.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Back
Top Bottom