Show yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phoenixkiller said:
Yep. I'll bet a lot of people here think the same way. But I'm just your average everyday thirteen-year-old. Sigh.

Darn!! You beat me by one year lol I thought I was the youngest

Congrats :D

Andrew McFadden said:
Now no making fun lol

I have never had a problem till now lol I went to post some pics on anotjer thread and it kept saying the app has crashed. I knew I shouldn't have uploaded a pic of myself

phoenixkiller said:
Lol thanks. I suppose I am the youngest on here. I look a bit younger than I am though... sigh.

....have you really killed a pheonix..? You look like the type. Lol jk

butterfly_koi said:
13?!? Are you our youngest here?

Lol butterfly, im 13 too :D i would do a pic but my hair has decided that everywhere is the best place to be haha

I don't think I have any pics where I'm with out "adult" drinks in me... That being said... Here I am. Haha

Attachments

• image-1900405230.jpg
    image-1900405230.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 74
  • image-761262866.jpg
    image-761262866.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 76
Aski247 said:
I don't think I have any pics where I'm with out "adult" drinks in me... That being said... Here I am. Haha

Lol I would never guess you keep fish!!

Man i feel so old now as well at 22!!! Pic yo come when i turn on my computer ha

2mnolxg.jpg

Well here is me i guess. Im in the light blue shirt shooting, my father is the old guy, little brother in dark blue, and cousin in the yellow. I was the first to have a tank now we all have at least 2! i guess you could say we are a family of aquarium addicts.
And this one is me wine tasting on my 21st birthday, blocked out my GF haha
5zeiq.jpg

Haven't been on one of these threads for a while.. I'm the one in the middle of the pic in the suit, and on the left with my mom in the second pic. I'm not normally dressed up like that though lol, I'm almost always in shorts.

needmorecowbell said:
Haven't been on one of these threads for a while.. I'm the one in the middle of the pic in the suit, and on the left with my mom in the second pic. I'm not normally dressed up like that though lol, I'm almost always in shorts.

You look alot like your mom :)

Very nice pics everyone!

needmorecowbell said:

Whooo adam! Haha join the partayy

I'm 26, so I feel your pain.

Nothing beats being 21 again!

And here is a pic of me and my man

Attachments

• image-261344471.jpg
    image-261344471.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 98
butterfly_koi said:
13?!? Are you our youngest here?

No im 13 too. Im the dude in the Vans shirt with my best friend and ex girlfriend. :)

Attachments

• image-392240703.jpg
    image-392240703.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom