Show yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best one I can find...

pillow2.jpg

Wow. After looking at this thread I feel old!!! Maybe I should show a younger pic...lol

Pre babies...

img_1984490_0_67c57587f323b49cc3ec5e94f6d071dd.jpg

Last year...

img_1984490_1_920219866c5461f5246fb8fab7e60d9b.jpg

This morning...

img_1984490_2_b09e6242c7b1c0678aa094669c4ec7f4.jpg

Wow. After looking at this thread I feel old!!! Maybe I should show a younger pic...lol

Pre babies...

img_1984501_0_67c57587f323b49cc3ec5e94f6d071dd.jpg

Last year...

img_1984501_1_920219866c5461f5246fb8fab7e60d9b.jpg

This morning...

img_1984501_2_b09e6242c7b1c0678aa094669c4ec7f4.jpg
Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaa. That is awesome.

Hey, no worries, not everybody here is super young. There are PLENTY of great, older, knowledgeable members on the site. They are just a bit more shy about pictures than some of the younger members. :)

absolutangel04 said:
Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaa. That is awesome.

Hey, no worries, not everybody here is super young. There are PLENTY of great, older, knowledgeable members on the site. They are just a bit more shy about pictures than some of the younger members. :)

Oh yes, this thread is hilarious!
I am over 30, just sayin'... :D

I can't believe the amount of young adults that are on here and the amount of info they know. I am in my 30s and most of them know more then I and I've been doing tanks for 18 years from fresh to salt.

Andrew McFadden said:
I can't believe the amount of young adults that are on here and the amount of info they know. I am in my 30s and most of them know more then I and I've been doing tanks for 18 years from fresh to salt.

I was surprised too lol. At how many people here are ny age, or even younger. I agree, I think its awesome that teenagers have taken the responsibility to really research and devote time to something like this.

Yeah my parents see how kids are doing drugs, getting tattoos, smoking, and getting pregnant . They should be proud of me! Lol

Bubbles0oO said:
Yeah my parents see how kids are doing drugs, getting tattoos, smoking, and getting pregnant . They should be proud of me! Lol

Hey hey hey, nothing wrong with tattoos!

Alyxx said:
Hey hey hey, nothing wrong with tattoos!

We can have tats but make them.mean something and be able to cover it with a t-shirt

Not to stray off topic, but there's nothing wrong with having a tattoo that shows with a tshirt on...it's meant as a form of self expression. I say tat it up, it's your own body, who has the right to tell you otherwise ;)

Freakgecko91 said:
Not to stray off topic, but there's nothing wrong with having a tattoo that shows with a tshirt on...it's meant as a form of self expression. I say tat it up, it's your own body, who has the right to tell you otherwise ;)

Agree agree agree! I personally don't have the ability to get one because I'm severely afraid of needles but I still agree lol.

Tatoos arent bad when you are younger, but when you are 80 years old with a faded, wrinkley skull on your arm thats when you regret it. Lol just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom