Showing off a tad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jhawk__

Aquarium Advice Addict
Haven't posted in while, decided to show off my newest find at Petco!

Male half moon betta, never seen this color variation before and thought he was unique :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399157256.001799.jpg

He needs a name! Suggestions?

Very nice colours!! I just picked up a male crowntail at Petsmart this aft. I wanted to get a halfmoon, but was overridden by the wife, lol. To be fair there weren't any particularly striking guys! Nice find!

Wow, he's gorgeous! He looks a lot like my boy from the same chain store. Mine's name is Timon. As for names, I don't really have any off the top of my head right now.

Timon when I first got him:

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 101
Wow, he's gorgeous! He looks a lot like my boy from the same chain store. Mine's name is Timon. As for names, I don't really have any off the top of my head right now.

Timon when I first got him:

Wow they look very similar!! Mines fin tips are a more purplish red, and yours look like a striking red! Beautiful fish. :)

Wow they look very similar!! Mines fin tips are a more purplish red, and yours look like a striking red! Beautiful fish. :)

Yeah! And yes, he does have a very striking red tail, more like a crimson color. I love the color red on yours though, it looks as though his colors change with the lighting. :D And thank you! I love finding such unique looking bettas at the chain stores. :)

Back
Top Bottom