For Sale: "Shrimp Tank in a Box"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all, I need to go to the post office tomorrow anyway, so I'd love to send this "shrimp tank in a box" out tomorrow- you'll have it Thursday or Friday. I only have ONE package available at this time.

**edit** if you'd like a couple of pea sized ivory mystery snails to go with your shrimp and plants, let me know, they are free!

Package includes:
6 yellow Neocaridina
20140310_185529.jpg

Plus your choice of EITHER 6 Tangerine Tiger shrimp
IMAG0556_BURST002_COVER.jpg

OR, 8 Crystal Red shrimp S/S+ grade
20140106_181802.jpg

Shrimp were all bred here in my fishroom. You will receive juveniles under .5", but not super tiny ones. You CAN keep these shrimp together in the same tank without interbreeding, whether you choose the tangerines OR the crystal reds!

I will also include a nice portion of water sprite from this tank
20140310_193431.jpg

AND several small java ferns from this tank (sorry about the glare!)
20140310_185440.jpg

So all you need to add to get started is substrate, heater, and a filter. If you're impulse buying and need a little filter media to start your tank (lol), let me know and I'll include a little bit. $55 SHIPPED to anywhere in the contiguous US.

***PLEASE READ*** because the following will probably answer questions that you might have. ;)

I ship within the contiguous US only. I use Priority mail and guarantee live arrival for a 3 day trip. Priority mail is 2 days to most locations. I pack all boxes with a styrofoam liner and will include a 72 hour heat pack if needed, NO CHARGE. In the highly unlikely event of DOA, I will need a clear photo of the shrimp in unopened bag within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. Guarantee applies to cost of animals only. Paypal only, please.

Last edited:
Package is still available. I'll be around for another few hours today so there is still plenty of time for me to send this out today or tomorrow! You could have your shrimp tank up by the weekend. ;)

PM me for my Paypal info, or with any questions that you have. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
No. The yellow shrimp are Neocaridina, and the tangerine tigers and CRS are Caridina. That's why I give a choice of tangerines OR CRS, because you shouldn't keep those 2 together, but either are fine to keep with the yellow neos (or rcs, blue pearl, etc.).

Anyway, YES you can keep the shrimp I send out all in the same tank. Do not mix them with other Neocaridina or other Caridina.

Right. This package includes Caridina and Neocaridina. Do not mix with other Caridina (at least, the ones that breed in freshwater) or other Neocaridina.

Will you ever Cary/breed pumpkin orange shrimp? I'd gladly buy 10 of them. About when do you need to get these guys out. (So many decisions) no:no

I don't know. I already have the tangerine tigers breeding like crazy so I'm not sure I will buy another variety of orange shrimp.

I would like to get these out this afternoon but can do it tomorrow if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom