sick angel fish need some info Urgent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

izzycomosy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi I have a angel fish and much the same as the one I have been reading about (posted by silverdragon)he stays at the bottom of his quarentine tank I have treated him with swimbladder treatment for 2 weeks and then treated him with internal bacteria treatment,but still he stays the same,he loves his food and always come to the top for his feeds of bloodworms and swims very little he lays at the bottom,it has been 4 weeks now and my dilema is should I put him back in his 4ft tank with his other angel and parrot fish,and just assume that this is going to be his life from now on,I test the water regulary and they are all within the perameters.
there was no reason that I can think of that he ill in the first place he had lived with his seven fish pals in the 4ft tank for about 6 months then I noticed him laying on the bottom when I would turn of the light he would come to the top. I have 4 other angel fish and they are all fine.
Should I put him back in the main tank or leave him in the quarentine tank and hope for a recovery

He Lies on the bottom most of the time only coming up now and again,and no his stomach is not buldging I have tried him with peas and tried most of the medication but to no avail

Back
Top Bottom