--------->sick fish<---------

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishtank3

Aquarium Advice Regular
My betta fish had fin rot and when I just thought I had cured it it came back ... But worse the fins are deteriorating super fast like I'll be in my room then go downstairs and there's a chunk missing with frayed brown edges (that's how I know it's fin rot not him and ail biting) I dosed the 1.7 gallon with 1.5 teaspoons of aq salt but the fins are still deteriorating and I just don't know what to do :(:ermm:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449378300.193998.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449378313.177223.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449378330.210584.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449378343.911086.jpg Here are some pictures

Sent from me quietly wishing I was a fish

Biggest thing is not to panic and get drastic. Do a quart changeout tonight with dechlorinated water, maybe a quart and a half tomorrow then a quart or two every three days. Once it stops eating your poor fish, just wait and watch. I know, easy for me to say, but overreaction never made any situation better :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom