Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With our luck our son will be into everything BUT fish

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Honestly i feel its more about what you are raised around, I grew up with my dad having saltwater tanks, snakes, hunting, fishing, dogs and cats you name it. Im into all of that stuff.

Haha, my parents get pissed at me a lot, I see something i want and bug the heck out of them till i get it normally. i have had my puppy for roughly 2 years now, kitten for around 1 ect ect. I was always into fish but with me and my brother getting older they didn't want to take care of a 200yr old farm house by themselves when we move out. So the tanks were on hold for a few years. This house is like 1/3 the size of the old one.

Oh I remember those days :lol: my parents made me take down most of my tanks when I left for college but they're still taking care of my 150 gallon :lol: I can't take it because my apartment doesn't allow tanks bigger than 100 gallons.

That said, I'm going down to visit my parents for a week after new years. I'm going to remodel it and give it its own separate thread.
Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha we and have to start somewhere, whether its that goldfish from the fair or your parents having a fishroom.

Ill definitely be checking that out, Might do one about my 60 but meh who knows. Im not happy with it atm.

We're never truly done with our tanks in my experience

How old were the fish you bought?

Not sure, looks like someone just snagged what they could from a tank, a few were small, most look to be around maturity. No experience wht sexing them either.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449016091.745519.jpg

That fish definitely looks mature. The males are usually larger than the females. Once they start they won't stop, they're like rabbits

Still in bucket acclimating, but here you go.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I still can't get over how nice those fish are :D such awesome genetics

We've decided to name them Arariel and azrael, after judaic angels who personify waters of the earth and death and retribution. As in our watery revenge against the usps

Easy now.... Dont tempt the gods before arrival... Your makin me nervous over here.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I really like that white one with just that little bit of black o.o. I want one

Maybe have to rethink my 60 gallon stocking if i see an angle like that.

I really like that white one with just that little bit of black o.o. I want one

Maybe have to rethink my 60 gallon stocking if i see an angle like that.

We're gonna be breeding them so if you're interested we'll keep you in the loop! If there's one that looks like that we'll send you him for the cost of shipping.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sittin back watching misgurnus clean the 29.... She's gonna update ya'll later today but I'll tell ya, having a spouse do your fish tank work is the best :brows: :whistle:;):lol:

Back
Top Bottom