Sinking Driftwood #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am selling all my driftwood, this is piece #1. Very large, about two feet long x eight inches high x 6 inches deep. Suitable for tanks 55 gallons and above. I am asking $35 only because it is so heavy with the slate attached that shipping will be over $20.

Attachments

• img_1006.jpg
    img_1006.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 91
Superorb said:
why would you want driftwood anyways?

Because it looks very natural and because a lot of plecos need wood in their diet to aid in their digestion. Anyway, this is not a discussion board, its the classified section, so I'm not really sure what your intention is.

but thats one big piece of slate :). does it need that thing to keep it sunk? thats one big piece of wood!

krap101 said:
but thats one big piece of slate :). does it need that thing to keep it sunk? thats one big piece of wood!

Yeah, its 10 lbs of slate. Anyway, I already gave away the driftwood to my friend weeks ago, I'm not sure why this guy dug up this old thread just to bash on it.

im not bashing on it, i just didnt understand why, i didnt know it was for freshwater and i didnt know that plecos needed wood in their diet. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom