Sister's first Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*laugh* Sorry guys, she's only 11. And though I don't really have a problem with it, my folks are pretty wary about the concept of "talking to people you don't know online".

We totally get it :) there are a lot of weird people out there...better safe then sorry! But let her know we are all VERY proud of how well she is doing!

She blushed, got awkward and said, okay. =P

I'm not sure she knows how to respond to that. Nevertheless, I really appreciate the support. Seriously guys, it's really endearing to have your support like this.

CoyoteWildfire said:
*laugh* Sorry guys, she's only 11. And though I don't really have a problem with it, my folks are pretty wary about the concept of "talking to people you don't know online".

Lol, I'm 13... Eh... I see what your getting at... I would never let my 11 year old sister talk to you guys... She's too normal! :p lol

Homedog98 said:
Lol, I'm 13... Eh... I see what your getting at... I would never let my 11 year old sister talk to you guys... She's too normal! :p

Haha, as my friend Addy and I say, it's no fun to be normal!

So, how is the Betta settling into his new home?

*laugh* Wow, you and Bettababe are both 13. I feel really old... I'll be 23 on the 26th.

Bettababe1011 said:
We need to be careful. This is straying off topic. I've gotten too many warnings. *Blush*

No, you are doing well today! You asked about the betta, which is in his sisters first tank! :)

*laugh* You girls just love to chat it up, huh?

Anyway, today he seems to be doing fine... Hasn't had any change in behavior, or any issues with feeding. Doesn't look sick or stressed either. My sister chased him around a little bit with the handle of her net to give it exercise.

In a bowl, the most exercise Bildeschoen was ever able to get was when he flared his gills at us when we walked by.

Woohoo...

CoyoteWildfire said:
*laugh* You girls just love to chat it up, huh?

Anyway, today he seems to be doing fine... Hasn't had any change in behavior, or any issues with feeding. Doesn't look sick or stressed either. My sister chased him around a little bit with the handle of her net to give it exercise.

In a bowl, the most exercise Bildeschoen was ever able to get was when he flared his gills at us when we walked by.

Woohoo...

That's good. I know how it is with the bowl. I still need to figure out how to make a divider and get the stuff.

It's good that he's doing so well.

Certainly. After the first week, we'll start tests and everything. I'll keep you guys posted on parameters.

It really is a beautiful thing. =] I went up to see Bildeschoen this morning and he was having a ball with his own reflection. Originally I was afraid that he wouldn't like it near the aerator because the current was too strong, but he's explored all over. I'm so happy for him!

Rosenweiss said:
It really is a beautiful thing. =] I went up to see Bildeschoen this morning and he was having a ball with his own reflection. Originally I was afraid that he wouldn't like it near the aerator because the current was too strong, but he's explored all over. I'm so happy for him!

Ok off topic for a second...I just got confused!! How do you know Bildeschoen??

Ha, ok! Well I'm glad he has someone to flare at :) I just love when Bettas do that! So cute

Haha, yes, yes, Rose is my girlfriend. She tends to spend the weekends with me. She helps me a lot with the tank maintenance, and she's also helping me tutor my sister with her new tank as well.

In fact, the original idea for getting this tank for my sister was Rose's.

Back
Top Bottom