Sk3lly's Tank Progression

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Solunar in my possession :)

Ive had a quick look at setting it up. Maybe spent 30mins on it. Got my own program set into it.

30min fade up, 2 hour 100%, 30min fade down

2 hour siesta period under moonlight.

30min fade up, 2 hour 100%, 30min fade down

Not 100% sure its up and running so may need to leave it disconnected until i have more time to monitor. Im in a rush to get down the pub :p
You going to run it 100% so soon??. Maybe 50/70% for a while, just a thought....

Nice!! Go big or go home. Run that baby like it's meant to be.. will you have to adjust co2 output??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Its been on 100% for a week and a half that ive had it lol!!
Shows you what I know...lol. I just thought it might shock the plants, obvisiously not. Enjoy your pints buddy, wish I was going for a few myself. Two Weeks until my holidays.......all inclusive:dance::dance::dance:

Every Friday is a holiday:D I think the co2 makes a big difference ian.. out glut tanks would go green with that much light haha..

Hurrah Sk3lly! Glad your odyssey is over. Glad to hear the controller has multiple ramp up & fade down feature. Will it go dim enough to be the same as the blue LED night lights? What differences have you seen in your plants so far?
Ian, told me they are going to a resort in Portugal for holiday (we call vacation). He's going to rub elbows with his other millionaire friends. LOL. OS.

You really are running a money pit over there huh man haha.. it does look nice though!!

Hurrah Sk3lly! Glad your odyssey is over. Glad to hear the controller has multiple ramp up & fade down feature. Will it go dim enough to be the same as the blue LED night lights? What differences have you seen in your plants so far?
Ian, told me they are going to a resort in Portugal for holiday (we call vacation). He's going to rub elbows with his other millionaire friends. LOL. OS.

Much better growth so far mate! Especially pogostemon erectus. Ludwigia repens is getting redder by the day.

Yes i can run moonlight settings in multiples of 10. I currently have it programmed for 10% although i havnt seen this yet

When will it be available? Seems rather dubious??

I think controller
Go to the BML website and check the forums there. I thought I read it was a light upgrade for the moonlights and not the controller. I could be completely wrong(I hope I am!!) as I probably read it at 3am, half asleep....lol

I dont know. Theres a lot of new features tht are in the pipeline
If you don't already, check out their forums. Very interesting threads/posts on present and upcoming products. The co-owner Nick and administer Cara are regular posters, so you know the info is correct and not just rumours. Also I'm sure you'll get some great tips/hints on the new controller from fellow BML'ers

If you don't already, check out their forums. Very interesting threads/posts on present and upcoming products. The co-owner Nick and administer Cara are regular posters, so you know the info is correct and not just rumours. Also I'm sure you'll get some great tips/hints on the new controller from fellow BML'ers

Yea this is a sunday activity for me. My gf is with me all today and she hasnt noticed the new light or controller lol

My gf doesn't notice any new additions as far as hardware and dry goods go anymore.. she told me last week.."I don't even look at the tanks anymore.. I've become numb to them.." good or bad??? Hmmmm

Mine likes to think she doesn't care about the tank but whenever she is over she always goes right to it, sits in front of it and stares at it lol

Back
Top Bottom