Small black worms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rygirl2002

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a HUGE amount of these tiny black worms in my 65 gal FOWLR aquarium. They don't appear to be doing anything to my fish but I think they are eating the brown algea, as that is where they hang out. They are in the live rock, crushed coral, and the walls of the aquarium. What are these guys and how should I get rid of them? Should I keep them?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1460753015.759809.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1460753270.664601.jpg

Hello?

Money can't buy happiness.... But I can buy fish, which is kind of the same thing.

Can't remeber the name, but I am 90% sure they are harmless. Did you just start cycling? That's when they appear usually.

Can't remeber the name, but I am 90% sure they are harmless. Did you just start cycling? That's when they appear usually.

I just finished the cycle

Money can't buy happiness.... But I can buy fish, which is kind of the same thing.

Ok, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom