Small plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would also suggest a bristlenose or a group of pit bull plecos (they don't really school but are social fish). The pit bulls are cute little fish and are good algae eaters that wont bother there tank mates. If you go with the bristlenose there are lots of varieties like albino, calico, long fin, and so on. They are also good algae eaters and would get along fine in a community tank.

clown pleco

I agree that Clowns are good ones, but not really for the newer aquariust. They don't eat algae as readily as Pitbull and Bristlenose, they are very shy, and they require driftwood. Definitely good fish, but not for someone that just wants an algae eater.

Welcome to AA! We're glad you found us.

I have moved your thread to FW and Brackish- General Discussion to help you get more replies. The Profiles subforum is to be used for writing profiles rather than asking questions. :)

Pitbulls are very good just make sure you have 3 or more imo. As I am down to one at mo and he is a depressed little fella (so I'll get him some more friends soon).

I would agree with adadkins on th Clown Pleco. I have one that I rarely see. He hides in his driftwood cave and adds a ton to the bioload for vey little viewing time. I wouldn't get another.

Back
Top Bottom