Small tank stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lsmithers

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have just finished setting up a 5.5 gal planted tank. I am going to put RCS, a snail or two, and fish. My main question is what fish? I know they will need to be small. If I only get one kind, how many of each of these can I get?

Guppies
Endlers
CPD
Scarlet Badis
Platies (if it is even big enough for them)

Are there any other ideas for stocking? I am at the beginning of my fishless cycle, but I need to make sure I can find a place to get the fish I want.

Attachments

• image-1313975525.jpg
    image-1313975525.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 66
No platies!
Some CPDs might work.
No guppies or endlers
The scarlett badis is small enough, although I only know their size.

I have ramshorn snails for sale! They are tiny, about the size of a grain of sand. But I have a few adult sized ones. Colors are blue, red, and brown.

Thanks, I will need some snails, but I just started a fishless cycle. I will let you know when it is finished so we can work out a deal.

Thanks, I will need some snails, but I just started a fishless cycle. I will let you know when it is finished so we can work out a deal.

Just let me know. They're going fast! I have some listed on eBay. I also have 2 marimo moss balls that I broke apart for guppy fry but I tied them back up with fishing line. They look good.

Back
Top Bottom