Snail eggs and pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xfactor6699

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I now know that I have a boy and girl mystery snail they laid a cluster ...what do I do now

Also my female is a blue and my male is gold what are the odds of the colors for the babies... Also if I go and get a white mystery snail and its a female will the make breed with both and if its a male will both males breed with the female

ive never had mystery snails but just from experience with snails in general you dont have to do anything. As for colors i know that with ramshorn snails there are red and brown but if they interbreed then they will be brown and not red. sorry i could help that much but nobody else was helping you

Homer8 said:
ive never had mystery snails but just from experience with snails in general you dont have to do anything. As for colors i know that with ramshorn snails there are red and brown but if they interbreed then they will be brown and not red. sorry i could help that much but nobody else was helping you

Thanks lol

Back
Top Bottom