Sniperhank's UPGRADED 55 gal Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, tomorrow is a trip to Pittsburgh for the gear up for the marathon. No, don't worry, I don't run it. While the wife is competing I'm planning on spending my time over in Aqua-World. Seems they are the bee's knees and pretty close to where I'll be. Hopefully can pick up a nice coral that I'd have trouble finding elsewhere. I've sat here and watched the pictures of their tanks scroll by on their website picking out the fish and coral in their tanks.

Sounds like a plan. Hmmmm... run a marathon, or check out Aqua-World? Now that's a tough one!

I actually just checked out their site. The tanks in the store look pretty nice. Gotta be some goodies lingering around in there.

Good day indeed. Wife did well and so did I. Came out with a small black sun polyp frag, blue rimmed monti frag, a chalice frag (I think), and one mystery. Well, mystery to you guys to wonder what coral I got on a great savings that has been mentioned in this thread. Happy hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Good day indeed. Wife did well and so did I. Came out with a small black sun polyp frag, blue rimmed monti frag, a chalice frag (I think), and one mystery. Well, mystery to you guys to wonder what coral I got on a great savings that has been mentioned in this thread. Happy hunting.

Sounds cool! Is it an SPS?

No, it's that gold hammer :p

Ohh, wasn't paying attention. Nice pick up! I don't think any euphyllia had anything on my Spiderman though. ;) Those blues are strong with the radions. Does it look anything like mine? And did you pick this up at Aqua-World the other day?

dXWGMHR.jpg

Yep, mine is a wall though...yours looks like branching? And yeah, all those guys came from Aquaworld today. I am quite pleased as everything opened up not just in the tank, but in the bags being transported.
That said, I fed the tank and didn't think too much of anything else...until I was done and saw that the black sun coral had opened up. Thawed out more mysis and used a turkey baster to feed it. Cool stuff.

Yea mine is a branching. I have yet to get a wall yet but I do like the way they form. The sun corals are cool, but always gotta feed them.

Oh, I also wasn't pleased with the growth on the ATS. It kept getting clogged and the flow wasn't enough. Widened the slot for the screen and I am much happier with all of the flow going over the screen.

Just catching up on your thread, not sure how I missed this one! Looks great! Sounds like you got some great pick ups. Would love to see the black sun coral opened up if you can get a good picture of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom