So guys...and gals (of course!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update!!! I've already heard back from the pet store...SECOND INTERVIEW!!! Woohoo!! It's next Wednesday at 2 PST lol....

Me too :) they said they "were really impressed with me, and enjoyed the interview," man that makes me feel good :)

Me too :) they said they "were really impressed with me, and enjoyed the interview," man that makes me feel good :)

I'm so happy to hear that things are looking up for you on the job front. I know it was really getting to you.
Lots of luck to you, the PS will be luck to get you.

Thank you SOO much! I know I can always come here for encouragement :)

GoldfishNewbie said:
AH! That's so exciting!! :D Congrats :D We all know they'd be foolish not to hire you!

Don't jinx it!! Lol...they haven't hired me yet! This isn't a major chain pet store, btw...I don't remember if I said that...

This isn't a major chain pet store, btw...I don't remember if I said that...

So... who cares about that, here? We are all just happy for you. It's a job you want and we are happy for you. Why would we ever care about where it is?

Oh, I was just making a distinction between this store, and my applications to Petsmart and Petco

Back
Top Bottom