So guys...and gals (of course!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks so much! You can give me another bday celebration face in 11 days :)

GoldfishNewbie said:
oooh how exciting! haha you should celebrate it by starting your tank :D :p
any word from petsmart yet? :O!

Not yet...my interview was on Monday, so I'll probably call tomorrow...see if they are interested! And on my b-day my parents are giving me a beautiful light fixture! I think that will help...lack of funding has been the main setback...but REALLY Lookin forward to my light!! Yay!

Joyler said:
Not yet...my interview was on Monday, so I'll probably call tomorrow...see if they are interested! And on my b-day my parents are giving me a beautiful light fixture! I think that will help...lack of funding has been the main setback...but REALLY Lookin forward to my light!! Yay!

do you get employee discount?

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
do you get employee discount?

Not sure...probably! :) but as long as I'm making money, and filling time with something, I'm not to concerned...unemployment sucks!!

It's true, less than a year ago I had 4 jobs... then I got sick all over again and had to quit 3 of them, and can only work like once a week at most at this one :( I don't mind not working that much, I just miss having money to spend, and being able to pay people back right away lol ugh
IF you do get a discount, make sure to take full advantage of it with all your aquarium supplies :D

GoldfishNewbie said:
That's awesome! :D I hope you get the job! what kind of fish are you planning on keeping (besides a betta :p )

Betta, green neons, and also really like Kerri tetras, cories of some sort, maybe rasborras, and probably something silver...something that just kinda sparkles to let the color of the Betta POP! Ya know :) still up for suggestions :) also like ottos, maybe some snails

Oh trust me! I will...they would be smart to hire me! I know what I'm doin, I'm smart, and I'd give a lot of the money back to the company...LOL

Oh trust me! I will...they would be smart to hire me! I know what I'm doin, I'm smart, and I'd give a lot of the money back to the company...LOL
You should have told them that at the interview :lol!:
Gonna use real plants? :O I'm thinking of starting a planted community tank, but i'm scared I'll kill all the plants lol

Oh ya, I want a lot of real plants!! That's why I'm goin with a T5

GoldfishNewbie said:
I'm such a n00b haha I don't know what the T5 is :( lol
Can you tell I shouldn't be trying plants yet? haha

Lol...check it out! T5-HO is a high output lighting system, and when it's paired with a good bulbs (preferably 6700Kelvin and 10000Kelvin in my case) it provides deep penetrating light that helps the plants in photosynthesis and though there are other components to a good planted tank...the light seems to be most expensive...so I'm totally stoked! Let me know if you have another question though...I'll try and answer, but of course I am still learning too!

GoldfishNewbie said:
I think I get it now :D thanks haha So is this going to be your first real tank? :O!

I've had tanks in the past, when I was young...but the first one in about 10 years...

Back
Top Bottom