So I fell in love with 2 pitiful bettas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol. I have a little tank in my bathroom. And I bought a new 10 gallon and put a divider in it. The one in my bathroom is only 2 gallons. But eventually will be upgraded. For now, its better than a cup.

Sorry for you loss, but at least you gave him a great home.
I try really hard not too look at them but its like fishing, as soon as I walk near their section, its hook, line and sinker. Lol
I've been spying on a pretty silver double tail at petco. But I don't have any room for him. :(
Out of my six tanks only my breeder and guppy tank don't have bettas in them.
Good luck!

I tried to talk my guy at the LFS into letting me take home a nearly dead male Betta so he could die in a nicer home... But he said he had a bacterial infection and wouldn't let me take him... Ah well. I went in to get a new algae scrubber and ended up standing by the betta section and torturing myself. There was a male Betta who I can only describe as glowing iridescent pink. I've never seen anything like it and now I'm trying to figure out where I could put him. No! Someone stop me!

VioletEmber said:
I tried to talk my guy at the LFS into letting me take home a nearly dead male Betta so he could die in a nicer home... But he said he had a bacterial infection and wouldn't let me take him... Ah well. I went in to get a new algae scrubber and ended up standing by the betta section and torturing myself. There was a male Betta who I can only describe as glowing iridescent pink. I've never seen anything like it and now I'm trying to figure out where I could put him. No! Someone stop me!

Yeah, that's how I ended up with these guys. :-/

Starka said:
Sorry for you loss, but at least you gave him a great home.
I try really hard not too look at them but its like fishing, as soon as I walk near their section, its hook, line and sinker. Lol
I've been spying on a pretty silver double tail at petco. But I don't have any room for him. :(
Out of my six tanks only my breeder and guppy tank don't have bettas in them.
Good luck!

Thanks Starka! It truly is an illness - Betta syndrome. :)

Back
Top Bottom