So I'm finally starting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very nice, i like the way the scape looks! I was going to buy 3 green chromis today but the store i stopped in wanted 10.49/ea so i walked right out lol. I ended up going to another lfs and brought home a royal gramma and a six line wrasse! those will be my NEXT purchase lol.

Lol I've seen the chromis at like 15$ each but they were near full grown. The royal gramma will probably be my next fish. Then a blennny or goby and last fish with be a linespot flasher wrasse

I'm getting my brother an engineer goby(also known as a convict Benny) for Christmas.

I bet :) mines real shy but its small. I hear they start shy but as they get bigger they come out more :)

Khij159753 said:
I bet :) mines real shy but its small. I hear they start shy but as they get bigger they come out more :)

Aww! Do you have any large fish in your tank? Does that have anything to do with their timidity?

Nice light!

And no. Not yet. Just a couple clowns, couple chromis, Midas blenny, scooter blenny, and the engineer.

That looks great! Was that your cyber Monday deal?

It was me using marineandreef.com to get the lowest price matched by marinedepot.com and then marine depot took another 10% of the difference off so it was a current extreme 4x39w for 185

Khij159753 said:
Nice light!

And no. Not yet. Just a couple clowns, couple chromis, Midas blenny, scooter blenny, and the engineer.

Awesome! Sounds like an active tank! My brother has a 6 lined wrasse, two blue green chromis, two clowns, and I think...a dotty back? Not sure. I want a fire fish and something else when I start my saltwater.

Back
Top Bottom