So much to learn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Celarii

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
In October, I had gone with my friend to help her get supplies for a betta. I did not expect to walk out with one as well. I set up, what I thought would be, a nice 2.5 gal tank with a couple plants. I had little knowledge of aquariums and what my boy Perri needed so he ended up with fin rot... That really made me rethink things. So now I've recently been given a 10 gallon tank, and oh boy did that kick-start my obsession. Nearly all my free time I spend researching everything I can think of. I hope to set up a nice planted tank where Perri can have the space he deserves and not be stuck in his little 2.5 gal, but there is so much I need to learn still. Google is great, but it's much better to get direct advice from others. I hope things can get cleared up for me here! Sorry if I ask too many questions!

Here's a picture of Perri the day I got him. His fins were so beautiful. They're slowly regrowing but a bit scraggly still.

Attachments

• 20191005_121131.jpg
    20191005_121131.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom