Some more apple snail pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharkfletch

Aquarium Advice Regular
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403147609.902090.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403147701.632693.jpg
In this one you can see by the color changes on her shell how much she's grown in the past year since I've had her. If you see where her shell is darker that's how big she was when my friend got her from a ditch behind her house, and the lighter is since she's been in my tank. Very cool.

Awesome looking snail...do you breed these guys?

Nah but I'm sure I could if I wanted to, my friends gf has em all around her yard. I just don't want my tank over run with them. She laid eggs once, I scooped em out with a spoon to prevent any infestation.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403178198.477634.jpg

Nice snails sharkfletch!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's very cool! I love snails. I had insularums for a long while. They're huge!!

Hand feeding was the greatest! Have you tried making snail jello for them? A friend and I made it for the first time last week. My mystery and rabbit snails love it

It's gelatin with baby food, veggie flakes, and tums. It's quick and easy. There are recipes all over.

Back
Top Bottom